The hot summer sun can really take a toll on our hair and skin. While I love being on the beach, I get to a point in the day when I have to shower off the sand, salt, sweat, and sunscreen. Nothing beats the feeling of clean skin and hair after a day in the sun. Today, I am sharing the products that I have enjoyed using since Memorial Day.
1. Laura Mercier SPF 15 lip balm with vitamins A, C, & E. Leaves lips so soft and protects them from the sun.
2. Keratin Complex Dry Shampoo absorbs excess oil while protecting and strengthening hair. This is nice to use in the morning because who showers before they hit the beach? Added bonus, it disguises roots.
3 & 4. Oribe Bright Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner protects hair from UV rays, safe for keratin and color treated hair.
5. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance gives skin a healthy glow. I used to mix an illuminating tinted moisturizer with my SPF tinted moisturizer but the Primer Radiance eliminates that step.
6. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel is a product that I accidentally bought mistaking it for the Dramatically Different Lotion. I would not recommend it if you have dry skin but it works for combination or oily skin. I use it in the morning and love how quickly it absorbs.
7. Oribe Texturizing Spray gives my fine hair texture after I dry it and doubles as a dry shampoo.
8. L'Occitane Spray Almond Oil is probably my #2 favorite on this list. It is just what the skin needs after a day in the sun. I also love the smell!
9. Fresh Rose Face Mask is my #1 on this list. I like to use it after I shower to hydrate.